The Howden / American Fan Company product line features hundreds of different types, styles, and sizes of fans. Howden / American offers customized solutions to meet the specific needs of your commercial fan or industrial fan application.
The Howden / American Fan Company provides air movement solutions with the “American Fan” and Axial Fans types of fans for industrial, commercial and marine/offshore applications worldwide. Howden / American Fan is proud of our reputation as application solution experts. American Fan is committed to delivering value with superior quality engineered products plus the Industry’s first “2 Year Warranty”!
BCA – Backwardly Inclined Fan is a high efficiency backwardly inclined airfoil bladed wheel designed for clean dry air applications and exhibiting non-overloading horsepower characteristics, with stable performance over the entire pressure curve.
Noise levels are the lowest in the peak efficiency range of the performance curve. Class 3 wheels utilize internal blade stiffeners for higher tip speed capability. AMCA certified for sound and performance. 14 fan sizes from 12-1/4″ through 66″ diameter wheels, in Class I, II, III construction.
- Heavy gauge continuously welded housings, reversible and rotatable
- High Temperature construction to 1000 deg. F. available
- Rotatable Housing
- Dynamically balanced wheels to assure smooth operation
- Available spark resistant construction
- Available corrosion resistant and special alloys
- Pressures to 17” SP WG (Special applications up to 25″ SP)
- Lifting eyes are standard for ease of handling
- Maximum CFM 100,000
- Air Curtains
- Air Flotation Conveyors
- Air Pollution Control Systems
- Boiler Windbox
- Combustion Air
- Drying and Ovens
- Electronics Cooling
- Forced Draft
- Fume Control
- Gas Boosting
- Glass Blowing
- Induced Pneumatic Conveying
- Make-up Air
- Material Aeration
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
More information can be found at http://www.americanfan.com.