Vanton is your one-stop-source for tanks integrated with thermoplastic pumps, sensors and controls for:
- Lift Stations
- Collection Stations
- pH Neutralization Systems
- Vapor Recovery Systems
- Laboratory/Small-Scale Waste Treatment Systems
Vanton engineers, fully integrates, 100% factory tests, and supports these systems, ensuring you of properly matched components, simple start-up and guaranteed performance, without the risk, complications and delays of dealing with multiple vendors.
- Standard and custom systems
- Simplex, duplex and triplex configurations
- Manual or fully automated
- Leak detection
- Single and double wall construction
- Capacities from 60 to 5,000 gal (227 to 18,927 liters)
- Broad range of thermoplastics and plastic-lined metals
- Skid-mounted, mobile and floating/pontoon configurations
- Non-metallic vertical centrifugal, horizontal centrifugal or peristaltic pumps
- Pre-engineered, fully integrated and ready to run
Standard and custom tanks are offered in square, rectangular or cylindrical configurations, in single- or double-wall thermoplastic or thermoset construction, or as plastic-lined metal tanks. Double wall tanks are available with built-in leak detection sensors linked to visual and audible alarms.
All can be configured with horizontal centrifugal, vertical sump or rotary peristaltic pumps whose wetted components
are molded of solid, inert polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE) thermoplastics, eliminating pump corrosion and fluid contamination. These systems can be furnished with thermoplastic and thermoset piping and valves that are inert to the fluids being handled.
Tank-pump systems can be equipped with instrumentation for manual or fully automated systems configured with liquid level controls, visual and audible signal devices, analog and digital display flow meters, flow totalizers, pH controllers and other instrumentation tailored to individual service conditions.
All fluid contact components of Vanton tank/pump systems are constructed of chemically inert, non-metallic materials ideal for all industries in which corrosive, abrasive, hazardous, ultrapure or unidentified fluids are collected, transferred, neutralized or otherwise treated including:
- General Industrial
- Metal Finishing
- Pollution Control
- Power, Energy & Utilities
- Semiconductor/Electronics Manufacturing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
More information can be found at http://www.vanton.com.