Heavy Duty Centrifugal Fans
Heavy duty centrifugal fans are commonly used for a range of demanding ventilation requirements:
- Dirty, abrasive applications
- Ultra-efficient requirements
- Power generation, petrochemical, and manufacturing
- High temperatures in excess of 1200°F requiring special materials
- Extremely high pressure
- Controlled inlet volume
- Variable frequency drive
Clarage heavy duty centrifugal fans are available with various blade designs:
- Airfoil for highest static efficiency and low energy cost
- Backward curved single surface airfoil for high efficiency
- Backward inclined for clean and abrasive airstreams
- Radial blade for severe duty including hot, abrasive, or sticky particulate
- Modified radial for dirty or particulate laden airstreams
- Radial tip for severe duty service areas
Heavy Duty Axial Fans
Axial fans are designed for applications like tunnel and subway ventilation, mining, wind tunnels and the power industry. Available as single-stage and two-stage models, these heavy duty fans can be specified for high temperature, high volume, or high pressure requirements.
Clarage heavy duty axial fans are available with the following designs:
- Variable pitch on-the-fly designs rotate the blades open and closed to increase or decrease airflow without having to turn off the fan.
- Adjustable-at-rest designs are specified for induced draft and forced draft fans, and they transition seamlessly from low to high flow.
- Two-stage units can efficiently provide high volume at high pressures.