Industrial Storage Tanks
Assmann storage tanks are manufactured for above-ground bulk storage of industrial chemicals, water, agricultural chemicals, and oils. They are rotationally molded for chemical and corrosion resistance, along with being ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Vertical Storage Tanks
Assmann vertical storage tanks are more corrosion and chemical resistant than fiberglass, stainless, or mild steel. They are rotationally molded from virgin high density crosslink or FDA-compliant linear polyethylene. Vertical tanks also feature:
- semi-translucent, one-piece, seamless, molded design with gallon markers
- wall thickness conforming to ASTM D-1998 standards for liquid storage
- narrow diameters for space-saving in-plant use
- excellent low temperature impact resistance
Full Drain Outlet Tank
A full drain outlet (FDO) tank provides the ability to fully drain your tank without the need for mechanically installed nozzles. A fully replaceable polyethylene flange adapter provides the ability to replace the flange in the event of chemical or mechanical damage without having to replace the entire vessel. Full drain outlet tanks feature:
- molded in metallic insert
- 316 stainless steel, titanium, or hastelloy c-276 construction
Double Wall Tanks
Double wall storage tanks have an inner tank dome that overlaps the outer tank sidewall to help prevent rainwater, snow, and debris from entering the containment basin.
- molded-in upper and lower fitting flats
- optional top suction or bottom outlet
- wall thicknesses equal to or greater than ASTM D-1998 standards
- standard 24″ hinged manway opening
- secure secondary containment
- ideal for outdoor storage of chemicals
Conical Bottom Tanks
Conical bottom tanks have a molded-in funnel shaped conical plastic bottom with 30° or 45° slope. They have more resistance to corrosion and chemicals than fiberglass, stainless or mild steel. Features include:
- molded-in gallon markers and access openings
- wall thickness conforming to ASTM D-1998 standards
- excellent low temperature resistance
Horizontal Storage Tanks
Cylindrical horizontal poly storage tanks (IHT, AHT) are often used as water tank or to store chemicals or other liquids below staircases or in areas with low ceiling heights.
Chemical Feed Stations
Chemical Feed Stations (CFS) with overflow basins are used to dispense small amounts of liquids and other chemicals. Features include:
- easy to handle
- constructed from high density crosslink polyethylene or FDA compliant linear polyethylene
Secondary containment basins or tanks have a tapered design for nesting during shipping. Features include:
- high density crosslink or FDA-compliant linear polyethylene
- meet or exceed EPA requirements for containment of dangerous chemicals
Open Top Storage Tanks
Open top storage tanks are flat bottom vertical tanks molded with a stiffening lip on the top to give the tank rigidity, equipped with a shoe-box style cover.
Other Tank Solutions
Other tank solutions include IBC base containers, non-pressure piston bins, Industrial Mini Bulk (IMB) tanks and Industrial Mini Drum tanks.
Custom Molded Products
Custom molded Assmann tank products are also available on request.