Yamada XDP Model DP-40-HD series 1.5" AODD pumps provide a maximum flow rate of 97 GPM and are available in Aluminum, Stainless steel (316), Cast Iron, and Polypropylene.
|Fluid Port||1.5" NPT & ANSI Flange|
|Discharge Volume Per Cycle|| |
Rubber 0.607 Gallons
PTFE 0.237 Gallons
|Air Motor|| |
Metal Pump - Aluminum
Plastic Pump - Non-Metallic
|Intake & Discharge Connections|
|Polypropylene (PPG)||1-1/2"" ANSI Flange B16.5 #150|
|Aluminum (ADC-12)||1-1/2"" ANSI Flange B16.5 #150 (with tapped 1-1/2"" Female NPT)|
|Stainless Steel (316)||1-1/2"" ANSI Flange B16.5 #150 or 1-1/2"" Female NPT|
|Cast Iron||1-1/2"" Female NPT|
|Air Inlet||1/4" Female NPT (includes ball valve)|
|Air Exhaust||3/4"" Female NPT (includes silencer)|
Some key features of the XDP pumps include:
- Conserving air power by actuating the air valve using a mechanical linkage instead of relying on air pressure.
- Reduced air power versus a standard air-actuated valve, providing higher pump efficiency.
- Capable of running on air pressure equivalents as high as 125 PSI or as low as 20 PSI.
- Provide the same liquid-side performance as the NDP series pumps.
Engineered for High Performance and Long Life.
Rugged, Bolted Construction
All Yamada pumps feature bolted construction, which eliminates leaks and simplifies post-maintenance reassembly. Bolted construction is superior to clamp band retainers, which frequently require frustrating, unnecessary leakage rebuilds from misalignment during reassembly.
Outside-Accessible Air Valve
Inspection or maintenance of every Yamada air valve may be performed without removing the pump from service. Outside accessible, making it easy to fix and inspect.
Unified Air Valve Concept
Common-size air valve assemblies reduce parts confusion and inventory.
Yamada holds three patents on its field proven valve and enjoys a superior reputation throughout the industry.
How Yamada AODD Pump Air Valve C-Spool Works
- As compressed air enters the pump, it is directed via the main air valve to one side or the other, depending upon the starting position of the c-spool.
- As the air enters the chamber, it forces the diaphragm outward.
- This outward momentum forces liquid out of the discharge ball valve and loads the opposite inlet ball valve.
- As the diaphragm travels outward, the connected diaphragm on the opposite side is pulling the diaphragm inward.
- When it travels a full stroke, it will contact the pilot valve, depressing it and breaking the seal to open an exhaust port.
- The open port allows the compressed air to the exhaust from the back side of the air valve. The pressure drop produces a shift of the main air valve.
- This motion simply repeats on the other side.
Bill of Materials: Download
Data Sheets: Download
Yamada Catalog: Download Full Yamada Catalog
Yamada's One-Year Limited Warranty
Yamada air operated diaphragm pump series are warranted by YAMADA to the original user against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year from date of purchase. Download Warranty PDF here.