Micro Clean 3/4" Rotary Valve Assembly, includes 7/16" Valve Stopper
Micro Clean features an exclusive Rotary Valve design with a thumb regulated air flow control, that allows the user to control the amount of vacuum desired. The ergonomic swivel connection provides 360¡ rotation of the valve.
The Rotary Valve is complimented by a variety of cleaning accessories that bring versatility to the workstation including:
- Valve stopper in two sizes to accommodate a choice of 3/8" or 1/2" diameter suction tips of various materials and lengths.
- 3/4" Clear Vinyl large diameter suction tip for when the stopper is removed
- 5 1/2" wide area nozzle that fits the tapered outside diameter of the valve body for larger area clean-up
- Rotary valve mounting bracket
- Rotary valve cleaning brush
- Hose couplings and "Y" connectors
- Job specific accessories are also available upon request.
Standard 3/4"" Rotary Valve Performance Specifications
Note: Actual valve and kit performance results will vary based upon the individual central vacuum system characteristics, such as piping size, volume capacity, manifold pressure, prior restrictions, etc. Valves and accessories require proper installation with appropriate tubing, connectors, and inlet valve / hose adapters. Please contact Centennial Equipment Company Inc. for additional information and assistance.
- Test Criteria: 3/4"" Rotary Valve
- Vacuum Manifold Pressure: 3.5"" HG.
- Tubing Size: 3/4"" Inside Diameter
- Tubing Length: 10 feet
- Measured Flow Rate at Valve: 18 scfm