Spencer Power Mizer blowers are designed from scratch to be energy-efficient and power-conserving with low operating sound levels. By avoiding abrupt velocity changes that create turbulence and waste energy, Spencer engineers achieved smoother, more energy-efficient airflow from blower inlet to discharge.
They are manufactured with gray cast iron for excellent strength, chemical resistance and sound attenuation. They also boast superior aerodynamics and precisely balanced rotors. Seven Power Mizer series, each of which can be designed with different types and numbers of impellers to meet precise airflow requirements. They offer
- Pressure to 28 psig (193 kPa)
- Volume to 35,000 icfm (991 m3/min)
- Power to 2000 hp (1491 kW)
- Choice of oil or grease lubrication in Series 2500 and 3500
- All others oil-lubricated