Wastech Pump Lift Stations
Wastech lift stations are used to move wastewater from one area to another when gravity drains will not work or are not practical. Wastech lift stations are ideal for moving industrial wastewater, chemicals, solvents, slurries and other process fluids.
- Vertical pump lift stations are used when there are no appreciable solids, and the wastewater must be pumped from a sump to a higher elevation.
- Air-operated pump lift stations are used when the wastewater contains solids.
Pump lift stations are available in simplex (one pump) or duplex (two pumps) configurations, and they include a control panel.
Wastech pH Adjustment Systems (pH Neutralization)
Wastech pH systems neutralize pH in wastewater, usually to a range between 6 and 9. Wastech's continuous, batch and custom series of pH adjustment systems are used to treat:
- small to large flows
- acidic or basic wastewater
- between 100 and 400 gpm (standard), up to 1000 gpm (custom)
Wastech pH neutralization systems are available in laboratory or industrial configurations, using single-stage, two-stage, or three-stage systems.
Wastech Process Chilled Water Skids
Compact Process Chilled Water Systems (PCW) circulate process water at a consistent temperature and pressure to the point of use and back. These Wastech skids allow more efficient and stable use of water-cooled machines, equipment and instruments.
Wastech’s PCW systems:
- continuously remove the process heat with heat exchangers
- filter the cooling water being circulated
- maintain consistent pressure by precisely controlling the process pumps
- are available as closed loop systems or open systems
As with all Wastech skids, the PCW system is a single turn key solution that requires minimal installation cost.
Wastech Vacuum Distillation Skids
Evaporator Systems for Industrial Wastewater Treatment accelerate the natural evaporation process and separate water from salts and liquids at lower boiling points, without requiring filtration media or membranes.
A Wastech Vacuum Distillation Evaporator (VDE) system is a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) process solution. These systems minimize waste discharge at a fraction of the cost of traditional atmospheric evaporators.
The optimal evaporator system for an application depends on the on flowrate and wastewater composition. Three options are available for the most efficient water recycling:
- heat pump (low capacity)
- mechanical vapor recompression (high-capacity)
- hot/cold water co-generation (cogen applications)