Aerovent Axial Fans are available in two designs – tubeaxial and vaneaxial.
Tubeaxial Fans handle a wide range of requirements, from general ventilation to process air supply. The mounting flexibility makes it an ideal choice for many industrial and commercial applications.
- direct or belt driven
- steel or aluminum impellers
- fixed or adjustable blade pitch
Vaneaxial Fans are designed for applications where large volumes of air are required at moderate to high pressures. The tubular design and high impeller efficiency provides maximum performance while using minimal space.
- direct or belt driven models
- fixed and adjustable blade impellers
Aerovent axial fans can optionally be designed for:
- Easy Access Swingout and Clamshell Construction
- High Temperature
- High Moisture Modification
- Spark Resistant (Type A, B and C)
- Marine Duty
- Reverse Flow Configuration
- Special Materials